Since 1947, worldwide leading manufacturer of home appliances.
5PLANTS IN SPAIN
3AREAS OF ACTIVITY
- Washing Machines
- Tumble driers
- Pressure Cookers
- SDA (Small Domestic Appliances)
- Electric Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Constant innovation to offer solutions to customers.
- Manufactured with Eco-friendly materials.
- Designed using the Eco-design method.
SERVICES - Promixity to customers
- Service Excellence in every local market.
- Proximity to our customers.
INNOVATION - Strategic Lines
- To launch products and services
- To contribute market solutions.
- To develop technological solutions.
INNOVATION - Objetives
- To expand Innovation Culture.
- To incorporate an Integral System for Innovation Management.
- Innovation: Organisational, Cultural and Strategic.
INNOVATION - Applications
- The intense technological development in different areas, has resulted in real perceived value through new products.
- Cooking quality:
- “Master Chef” pyrolitic ovens with a cooking expert function and reduction of consumption (A-10%).
- Combisteamer pyrolitic oven (steam function).
- “Slider” hob with 15 power levels.
- Easy to clean:
- Second generation of pyrolysis, the best cleaning solution of the market.
- Induction hobs.
SUSTAINABILITY- Strategy -> The group’s Corporate Mission
- Sustainable development.
- Environmental concern.
- No. 1 Eco-design
- Cert. AENOR.
- ISO 14001.
SUSTAINABILITY- Products designed using the Eco-design method
- Assessment of the Product’s Useful Life
- Materials Selection.
- Productive Procedures.
SUSTAINABILITY- Efficiency in the manufacturing method
- Improvements in the company:
- Improving efficiency in the manufacturing process.
- Reducing emissions and waste generation.
- Integrating the concepts of eco-design in manufacturing processes
SUSTAINABILITY- Key milestones
- No. 1 in Eco-design Certificate, awarded by AENOR.
- Redesign of equipment to increase percentage of reuse.
- Development of the infrastructure for waste management (RAEE).
- Efficient products A+++ by integration of new technologies.
- Active member of CECED.
- Volunteer agreements to reduce CO2.
- Accession to the 2020 Eco-efficiency program.
- Distribution of an ethics code to international suppliers.
- Sponsor of the European Parliament’s symposium on policies and strategies for sustainable housing.
SUSTAINABILITY - The Fagor Electrodomésticos Group is making a contribution towards
- Preventing climate change.
- Consuming fewer raw materials by using eco-efficient processes.
- Preventing damage to the environment.
- Minimising the employment of material resources.
- Minimising the generation of waste.